3. Muneera come to the party, but nobody is sure
4. I have no time. Ileave now. My parents are waiting for me.
5. Stop smoking! You really not smoke.
6. Who (invent) the washing machine?
7. Where (be) you yesterday?
8. When I was buying the stamps somebody (call) my name.
9. They (build)power station at the moment.
10. Somebody (steal)my watch at the swimming pool last week.
11. She speaks English but she(not speak)italian.
12. My favourite country is Thailand. I (be)there four times.
13. Jack is from New York. He (live)there all his life.
14. I saw Lisa at the museum when I was going to the restaurant, but she (not see)me.
15. I (not go)to the cinema last night. I was too tired.
16. I (never eat)bananas.
17. Carol invited us to the party but we (not go) We had other things to do.
18. Can you swim? No, I (never swim)
19. 'Where's Jill?' 'She (have) breakfast at the moment.'
20. 'Where are you going on holiday?' 'I don't know. We (not decide) yet.'
21. 'Where(your parents live) ?' 'In a village near London. They have always lived there.'
22. 'What time (Ann come) ?' 'An hour ago.'
23. 'How long (you study) biology?' 'For six months.'
24. (Thomas work be) ? No, he is on holiday.
25 (she wear) the nice coat when you saw her?
26. WhenI go shopping I (buy) some drink.