1. Where's John? He (listen) to a new CD in his room.
2. Don't forget to take your umbrella with you to London. You know it always (rain) in England.
3. Jean (work) hard all day but she (not work) at the moment.
4. Look! That boy (run) after the bus. He (want) to catch it.
5. He (speak) German so well because he (come) from Germany.
6. Shh! The boss (come). We (meet) him in an hour and nothing is ready!
7. you usually (go) away for Christmas or you (stay) at home?
8. She (hold) some roses. They (smell) lovely.
9. Oh no! Look! It (snow) again. It always (snow) in this country.
10. Mary (swim) very well, but she (not run) very fast.
11. you (enjoy) this party? Yes, I (have) a great time!
12. Sorry I can't help you. I (not know) where she keeps her files.
13. What you(do) next Saturday? Nothing special. I (stay) at home.
14. I (think) your new hat (look) nice on you.
15. I (live) with my parents but right now I (stay) with some friends for a few days.
16. I can't talk on the phone now. I (drive) home.
17. Where are the children? They (lie) on the beach over there.
18. You never (listen) to a word I say! You always (listen) to that mp3 player!
19. He (not understand) what you (talk) about. He's foreign.
20. How much your suitcase (weigh)? It (look) really heavy.