A. Complete the crossword.
WRITE THE PLURAL FOR THE FOLLOWING NOUNS:
B. Write the sentences in the plural.
1. There is a book on the shelf.
2. This boy is wearing blue jeans, an orange sweater and a cap.
3. That man is catching a fish.
4. I can see a wolf, a fox and a giraffe.
5. Her mother is a housewife.
6. The child has got a broken tooth.
C. Look at the picture and choose the correct form in the plural.
> Plural of nouns
If you have problems with this exercise, download flash player and quicktime.
Link to this exercise from your website or blog: