VOCABULARY OF THE HOUSE
1. COMPLETE THE TEXT
I like my big
, it has got two
my parents' one and mine. upstairs also there is a
where i brush my teeth. Downstairs, there is a big
where my mum cooks pan cakes, a
to eat all together and a
where I watch TV. Outdoors my parents park the car in the
, and we have a beautiful
with lots of flowers and trees.
2. CHOOSE THE BEST OPTION
I sleep in my
I have a
where I clean my shoes.
In my dining-room there are four
I can have a
in the bathroom.
My mum keeps the food in
My dad's car is in the
3. PUT THE NAMES OF THE PICTURES
1. It's the place you can sleep.
2. It's the place you can have a shower.
3. It's the place you put the food to eat.
4. You can sit on it.
5. You can see your face in it.
6. You enter a house through it.
7. You can have dinner and lunch there.
8. You clean your shoes there.
9. You can cook lunch or dinner there.
rooms in the house exercises
> parts of the house
If you have problems with this exercise, download flash player and quicktime.
Link to this exercise from your website or blog: