Fill in the blanks with the following words:
1. Don't expect that she'll change her mind. She's as stubborn as a(n)
2. I can't go to work today. I'm as sick as a(n)
3. Bob will help you carry that heavy box up the stairs. He's as strong as a(n)
4. The old woman can't see anything without her glasses. She's as blind as a(n)
5. With all her activities, she's always as busy as a(n)
6. My computer is as slow as a(n)
. I'm afraid I'll have to buy a new one soon.
7. He will never settle down. He likes travelling from place to place as free as a(n)
8. I didn't hear her come into the room. She's as quiet as a(n)
9. My mum never shouted at me. She was as gentle as a(n)
10. If I were you, I'd never lend him such a lot of money. He's as slippery as a(n)
> Animal Similes
If you have problems with this exercise, download flash player and quicktime.
Link to this exercise from your website or blog: