+ plural noun
at in the chair"
(with positive sentences)
pple in the table" "
(questions and negatives)
any dogs here"
any children there
Complete using some/any/a/an:
airport next to the city.
2. There are
beautiful gardens, but there aren't
3. There are
postcards on this table for you.
4. Are there
parents in that party?
5. There isn't
shopping centre in this little town.
6. Is there
office near here?
7. There are
good books that you should read.
8. Is there
orange in the fridge?
9. Are there
chocolates in the kitchen?
10. There aren't
cookies left, sorry!
house next to the river. Some friends live there.
12. Are there
armchairs in your house?
Decide if these sentences are correct or incorrect.
1. There are any pictures on the wall.
2. There is a cat near the wall.
3. Are there some books in the shelves?
4. There aren't any dog in the garden.
5. There are some mistakes in your essay.
6. Is there some boy in the living room?
7. There are some apples in the kitchen.
If you have problems with this exercise, download flash player and quicktime.
Link to this exercise from your website or blog: