CONNECTORS - Rewrite the sentences using the connector in brackets.
1. Knowledge is becoming the new source of power, but lifelong learning is the only way to remain competitive in today's rapidly changing job market. (However)
2. Automation affects the number of workers in factories. It also affects the type of work that is done. (not only... but also)
3. Engineering is still a male area of study. However, things are changing. (Although)
4. British students are far away from their family and friends. However, they like the idea of taking a year off. (In spite of)
5. I had the necessary qualifications. However, I didn't get the job. (Despite)