· I(READ) a letter at the moment.
· I (GO) to England last year.
· I (HAVE) dinner in a restaurant last Friday.
· My mother (MAKE) some coffee now.
· Sally usually (HELP) her mother in the house
· Pam (BUY) new CDs tomorrow.
· While I (DO) my homework, my father was washing the car.
· I think it (RAIN) tomorrow.
· She (WATCH) television every evening.
· I (BE) born in 1987.
· He (JUST FINISH) his homework.
· She can’t talk to you now; she (STUDY)
· I (PHONE) Mary yet.
· Lisa (VISIT) John next week.
· George (LEAVE) five minutes ago.
· you ever (BE) to Brazil?
· Luke (NOT LIKE) pop music.
· She always (WATCH) the same film!
· I (BE) born in Colón.
· I (VISIT) Tina yet.
· George (DO) his homework yesterday.
· While my parents (DRINK) a coffee, my brother was watching TV.
· This dog (ATTACK) a girl last week.
· My sister (TALK) on the phone now.
· Paul always (INVENT) some stories.
· Anna usually (GET) up at 10 o’clock on Sunday.