Complete the sentence. Write the correct past form of the verb. Good Luck!
1 . Mr. Fox a lot of jokes when he was younger.( know)
2 . My friends me a nice present for my birthday. (give)
3. They me a new bike.(buy)
4. We always English in the summer camp in Spain.(speak)
5. The man us the truth.(tell)
6. My brother his homework in the afternoon. (do)
7. Then he a glass of orange juice.(drink)
8. I my keys at home yesterday.(forget)
9. My uncle me a lovely postcard last week.(write)
10. Last Sunday my sister off her bike in the yard.(fall)
11. We “Goodbye” and then we our old friends.(say/leave)
12. My father to the market by car today.(go)
13. When she home from work yesterday, she very tired.(come/feel)
14. My parents to Los Angeles last month.(fly)
15. I two letters from my old teacher yesterday. (get)
12 A week ago we at a nice restaurant. (be)
13. I about that great woman yesterday . (think)
- Choose the correct answer.
11. We ________ photos of our favorite stars last week. (to take)
12. We ________ to the beach in the morning yesterday. (to drive)
13. I ________ a bike all the day yestaerday. (to ride)
14. Who________ my car?(to steal)
15. My mother ________ a beautiful. (to sing)
16. I ________ my aunt an e-mail yesterday.(to write)
17. The baby ________ in the living room peacefully. (to sleep)
18. The children________ in the lake in the afternoon.(swim)
- Below is a list of things Dana wanted to do yesterday.
- As she finished each one,she made a tick next to it.
Look at the list.Fill in the things she did and didn't do.
Things she did
1. Dana ate lunch.
2. Dana milk and bread.
3.Dana cheese sandwiches.
4.Dana Mum at 18 o'clock.
5.Dana Maya about English
Things she didn't do
1. She didn't go to the swimming pool.