1. Mr Smith hasn’t got / doesn't have a pet.
2. There is a cat at number 20.
3. Miss Clark’s dog lives between the hamster and the goldfish.
4. The woman with the hamster likes playing cricket.
5. There are four pets in Main Street: a , a , a and a .
6. Mrs MacDonald has (got) a hamster.
7. Miss Clark likes watching horror films.
8. There is no pet at number 18.
9. The pet at number 12 is a hamster.
10. Mr Ford likes playing tennis.
11. Mrs Carpenter likes reading detective stories to her cat.
12. Mrs Carpenter’s neighbour likes watching TV a lot.