I can find a
I can have
Until the bitter end
Anyone can comfort me
I know, I know, I know.
When I'm deep inside of me
Don't be too
I won't ask for nothin' while I'm gone
But when I want
Tell me where else can I turn
Cause you’re the one that I upon.
"I wear my heart out on my sleeve" This idiom means: I show my feelings openly.
Complete with possessive adjectives:
1) I don't hide feelings.
2) You show emotions openly.
3) The singer isn't wearing heart out of sleeve.
4) She is listening to the song. It is favorite song.
5) We love these lyrics. They reach heart!
6) The singer wants his friends to be truthful. He wants sincerity and honesty.
True or False?
1) You can find love easily .
2) You can find truthfulness easily .
3) Honesty is hard to find .
4) Everyone around me is sincere .
5) I don't mind if people lie to me .
6) I want someone to believe in .
7) Honesty is what I need the most .
8) Be there when I need sincerity .