exercises > Adjectives -ed -ing
PERSONAL PRONOUNS (SUBJECT-OBJECT) POSSESSIVE ADJECTIVES AND PRONOUNS
THE COMPARATIVE AND SUPERLATIVE OF ADJECTIVES (B&W VERSION INCLUDED)
Rodrigo Zacara y el Espejo del Poder
Una fantástica historia llena de magia, aventuras, leyendas y misterios.
Recomendada a partir de 11 años.
Léela gratis en:
Y también en:
ADJECTIVES –ED –ING
CHOOSE THE BEST OPTION
- Sally has been running for three hours and now she is
- My brother had an accident and his situation is quite
- When we visited that abandoned house it was really
- I think he was
because he called me Mary and my name is Rose
- That film is not
despite being a comedy
- Your bathroom is
! Couldn’t you clean it a little?
- Are you
in reading one of my novels?
- What is the most
story you’ve ever heard?
- It was the most
meeting I have ever attended.
- When we broke the vase, we felt very
FILL IN WITH THE SUITABLE FORM OF THE ADJECTIVE GIVEN
- Is the book you are reading very
- The new James Bond film is really
- We were both
that she hadn’t heard the news. Surprise
- The images of the war were very
- I nearly fell asleep in the cinema. The film was so
- She had such good marks that she was very
- Can you tell me where that
noise comes from? Annoy
- They were
the weather wasn’t good yesterday. Disappoint
- My sister was
by my old toys. Fascinate
- When you are not in good spirits, it is
to stay in bed all day. Tempt
Link to this exercise from your website or blog: