*Complete with the verb in the present simple
From Monday to Friday Victor [wake] up at seven o’ clock. He stays in bed until a quarter past seven, and then he [get] up. Then he has a shower. After that he gets dressed and [go] downstairs to have breakfast. At exactly eight o’clock he [leave] his house and drives to work. At ten-thirty, he usually has a coffee. Normally, he [finish] his work at three o’ clock on Fridays.
On Saturdays Victor [get] up very late and has breakfast with his girlfriend in a café. Then they [visit] his grandparents. They have lunch in a restaurant in the center of the town. An then, they [go] for a walk. In the evening they _ [go] to the cinema.
On Sunday, they normally stay in bed reading the newspapers. In the afternoon, they [have] a picnic in the park.
*Choose the correct form of the verb
1. I breakfast.
2. He coffee in the morning.
3. She fast food from McDonald’s.
4. He meat with his dinner.
5. They their own food.
* Read about what Chris says about his weekends. Write the correct form of the verbs
On Fridays I (leave) home from work at about 8. Then I normally (go) for a meal with my wife. She (arrive) home at about 9, so we (go) to a restaurant near our house. I usually (eat) Bife de Lomo, because I (love) it. On Saturdays I (not get up) very early - normally at about 10 in the morning. I (watch) the English football on television and my wife (go) for a walk. In the evenings we usually (meet) some friends. Sunday is my favourite day, because I (do) nothing!!! I watch TV and she (read) books.
*Choose the correct option
*Tom like chocolate ice cream.
*I understand, and you?
*Dr. Watson smoke.
*We like classical music very much.
*Mr. Hill live in New York.
*They like tea.
*Put the following sentences in order
- brightly / is shining / sun / the
- in / lives / my sister / New York
- birds / sing
- cloth / feels / smooth / this
- a / is / doctor / good / Mary
- interesting / sounds / that / very
- a / decided / go / on / picnic / to / we
- clean / and / the / table / the / we / floor
- capital / England / is / London / of / the
- Argentina / Spanish / in / speak / people