Complete the sentences with the correct form of the adjectives.
1) Janet cooks(good) than my mom.
2) My cat is(fat) than my dog.
3) Mr Gordon is(thin) than his son.
4) Madona is (popular) than my favourite singer.
5) Pam’s car is(expensive)than my car.
6) I’m reading a (wonderful) book now.
7) It’s really !Dad’s food always is (ugly) than my mother’s .
8) Yesterday I bought a (large) sweater for Tommy
9) I can’t believe it! You’re(big) than last year.
10) Sophie has got(beautiful) hair than Jasmine.