Past Simple / Past Participle : Irregular verbs
I. Directions: Find the verbs below in the wordseach.
II. Directions: Type the past simple / past participle form of each verb.
III. Directions: Complete the following sentences, using the verbs above.
1. My father lent me his car yesterday. I for 2 hours.
2. Jane's birthday was two days ago. I her a nice book.
3. My teacher was really mad when I told her I had doing the homework.
4. Have you ever Sushi?
5. The teacher hasn't yet. Where do you think she is?
6. Paul's sister to Paris last year.
7. I didn't have any milk, so I some last night.
8. Before I started studying English, I it was difficult, but it isn't!
9. The guy sitting next to me, has 5 glasses of water. I think he still wants more!!!
10. Our last vacation was not expensive. It around $ 50
Now, don't forget to click: "DONE" to check your answers!