Roy Orbison (You got it)
time I look into your lovely eyes
I see a love that money just can't buy
One look from you, I drift away
I pray that you are here to stay.
you want, you got it
you need, you got it
at all, you got it
time I hold you I begin to understand
about you me I'm your man
I live my life to be with you
can do the things you do
1. Complete the following gaps with Some/any/every or an Indefinite pronoun. Choose the appropriate verbal tense when asked to.
a. there here who the answer?
b. I'm very upset because can help me with my problem.
c. Would you like tea?
d. Can I have to drink?
e. I have looked for new ideas but I still haven't found .
f. doctor will tell you that smoking is bad for your health.
g. There you can hide. I'll find you!
h. student in my class his/her own book.
i. I go, I find nice people.
j. people say that this is a haunted house.
k. I didn't see interesting at the party yesterday.
l. time she remembers her boyfriend, she cries.
m. I don't understand , I know about this subject.
n. May I have juice, please?
o. broke into our house last night.
2. Complete the following crossword. Use the sentences to help you.
1. The lights are off. ... is at home.
2. What a mess!! There is water ...
3. Come on! It is not difficult at all. ... knows the answer!
4. People say that there is a treasure ... in this house.
5. Did you buy ...?
6. ... student in this class knows how to spell "HOUSE".
7. I have ... for you.
8. Please, touch ... in this shop. The things here are very valuable.
9. I want ... rice, please.