IN THE FOLLOWING GRID, THERE ARE 19 WORDS.
FIND THEM :
THEN LINK THE WORDS YOU HAVE FOUND TO THE FOLLOWING DEFINITIONS :
- The cashier gives you one when you have paid for your purchase
- You take one when you enter a shop to carry your goods
- You write one when you pay at the till
- Vertical bars on a product which indicate the price
- Owner of a shop
- A pocketbook which contains money and document
- Person who serves customers in a shop (two words)
- Card which enables you to make a purchase (two words)
- Tag which indicates the price of an item (two words)
- Four-wheeled cart used for carrying your shopping
- Paper money
- Small bag which contains money
- Counter where you pay for your shopping / synonym of till
- Contrary of "buy"
- Synonym of "purchase"
- Items found in charity shops
- List of items to be bought by a shopper (two words)
- When you pay with cash, you can give a banknote and a