PRESENT SIMPLE- CONTINUOUS- PAST SIMPLE- CONTINUOUS
Knowing Better...Charles Dickens
Past simple tense
PETER and the wolf
Past Simple and Past Continuous
I. Listen to the songs and write the missing words. What tense are they in?
II. Put the verbs in the correct form (present simple, present continuous, past simple and going to).
1. I (go) to the shop now.
2. We (listen) to the Prime Minister on the radio yesterday.
3. We often (read) books.
4. He (drink) milk every day.
5. Look at those clouds. It (rain) in a minute
6. They (play) football at the moment.
7. You (learn) English twice a week.
8. Where is Jane? She (play) the guitar.
9. I (like) dancing when I (be) younger.
10. We (go) to school by bus every Tuesday.
11. He (usually / not /listen) to the radio.
12. He (play) football with Tom and Peter tomorrow.
13. Mr. Brown (leave) London 2 days ago.
14. What (you / do) when you leave school?
Link to this exercise from your website or blog: