1. THE MORNING.
5. NEXT AUTUMN
8. THE AFTERNOON
10. THE EVENING.
11. EVERY MORNING
15. 12 TH MARCH
16. THIS CHRISTMAS
3 LAST YEAR
8 THE EVENING
11 19TH CENTURY
13 NEXT WEEK
16 CHRISTMAS DAY
20 EVERY YEAR
21 LAST CENTURY
23 THE 20TH CENTURY
26 THIS MONTH
28 THE MORNING
29 CHRISTMAS EVE
31 THE 21ST CENTURY
35 EVERY DAY
43 NEXT CHRISTMAS
45 THE AFTERNOON
49 LAST EASTER
SUPPLY THE CORRECT PREPOSITION IF NECESSARY (IN/ON/AT)
- We always work in the garden spring.
- The cars first appeared in sales 19th century.
- This house was built 1967.
- I will come to visit you again next week.
- I usually have my vacation March.
- She will go to the cinema with us Tuesday evening.
- Children get presents Christmas day.
- She will retire August.
- We had a lot of fun last Easter.
- Dad does not work Sunday.
- She has a birthday February.
- School usually starts September.
- We usually visit our Grandmother Easter.
- We sold the house 1995.
- Leaves usually fall from the trees October.
- My lesson starts 8:15.
- I like to do nothing weekend.
- We go abroad every year.
- I will be at home 12:30, so you can call me.
- His grandfather died April.
- We got married last year.
- Tom was born 1997.
- I do not have English Monday.
- I will rest Christmas.
- New Year starts January.
- We usually have dinner together the evening.
- The film starts 11:20.
- People did not have such modern computers last century.
- They usually go to the gym Wednesdays.
- Their family moved to this country the 20th century.
- He had a terrible cold last April.
- His grandmother was born 1954.
- We have to work in the garden autumn.
- I will read three books this month.
- They first met July.
- I do not like to get up early the morning.
- We usually have a nice, quiet party Christmas Eve.
- Children make snowmen winter.
- We have had a lot of troubles the 21st century.
- They are visiting us December.
- His sister was born 2000.
- School finished May.
- We brush our teeth every day.
- I have to do the shopping Thursday.
- We can see stars night.
- People do many different things Easter.
- They sold their car 2008.
- We will call you Friday.
- People go to the beach summer.
- I started work again 13:00.
- I will visit my relatives next Christmas.
- We went to a concert Saturday.
- Babies usually sleep the afternoon.
- We go for a swim June.
- My birthday is not November.
- I will do my best 2009.