Fill in the blanks with SOME or ANY!
1. Buyer : I would like to buy paper, please.
Seller : Sure.
2. Cindy : Do you have sunflower seeds?
Yoan : Yes, we do.
3. Donna : May I have plain water, please?
Anny : Sure. Here you are.
4. Father : I need sugar for my coffee.
Daughter : Here you are, Dad.
5. Ella : Do you have mango seeds?
Gina : I’m sorry. We don’t have .
6. Mina : Here is banana cake for you.
Win : Thank you very much.
7. Lia : Is there flour left in the cupboard?
Helen : I’m not sure. Let me check first. Hehm, yeah, there’s still left.
8. Ika : Do you need help?
Ani: Yes, please. I need fertilizer for my flowers.
Ika : I’m sorry. I don’t have .
Ani: It’s okay. Thanks anyway.
9. Chika : Indy, do you have story books at home?
Indy : Yes, I do. Why?
Chika : May I borrow ?
Indy : Of course. Tomorrow, I’ll bring for you.
Chika : Thanks a lot, Indy.
10. We don’t want cream with our tea. Thank you.