1. LET'S PRACTICE QUESTIONS WITH: WHO, WHICH, WHERE, WHEN, WHY, WHAT, WHOSE, HOW
Ask questions for the following answers and match the letters with the pictures. Do not use abbreviations:
1. My teacher is Mr. Hayden.
2. I live in a lovely house near Colchester.
3. My birthday is on the 22nd of October.
4. It's half past nine. You know? In English it is also possible to ask "What's the time?"
5. I was born in a hospital, in London.
6. My favourite colour? I think, it's green.
2. Choose the correct question for the following answers:
a) "I'm from Italy"
b) "I'm fine, thanks"
c) "I arrived here yesterday evening."
d) "I've eaten a slice of pizza and two oranges."
e) "It's Tom's pencil."
f) "I gave the money to Mr. Tyler."
g) "I think we arrived home at ten o'clock."
h) "It cost sixty pounds."
i) "I'm feeling better now, thanks"
J) "I bought the red jacket because I liked it."
k) "I live in 23 Downing Street."
l) "My brother's name is Alex."
m) "I think it's Bonjour"
n) "I chose the red one."