1. Patients (treat) in hospitals.
2. My passport is not ready yet. It (make) at the moment.
3. The walls of the house (just/paint).
4. The newspaper (bring) yesterday.
5. While the potatoes (peel) my parents arrived.
6. Tomorrow all the compositions (check).
7. The car (already/repair), now we can use it.
8. The weather forecast (broadcast) on TV at the moment, come and listen.
9. While the ceiling (paint) the bucket with the paint (upset).
10. The order(not/make) yet.
11. Your dress (make) at the moment and I think that tomorrow it (finish).
12. My mother is busy at the moment. She cannot come. My baby brother (feed).
13. Coffee (just/make) you can have a cup if you like.
14. An interesting program (show) on TV yesterday.
15. Last lesson we (tell) about different unusual animals.
1. The dinner (not/cook) yet. The vegetables (cut) right now. The potatoes (boil) in the morning, so now we need only some time to prepare the salad, meat and sauce.
2. Children (inform) about the rules of our school every year, but unfortunately some of the rules (not/obey), yesterday another window (break) and the guilty one (not/find) yet.
3. This book (read) at our lesson right now. To be honest it is not interesting, but a discussion about the characters of the book (hold) next lesson, so we have no choice.
4. Everybody in our family has a lot of duties. Dishes (do) by my sister, rooms are (hover) by my younger brother. Shopping (do) by my mother, money (earn) by my father and laundry (do) by me.
5. The dog is hungry. It (not/feed) yet as the dog’ s food (not/buy) yesterday.