B. Use the Comparative of Superiority. Choose the correct option.
1. New York is Lisbon.
2. A Rolls Royce is a Volkswagen.
3. English is German.
4. Peter is John.
5. Coffee is tea in Portugal.
6. A motorbike is a bike.
7. Cities are towns.
8. These Jeans are the other ones.
9. A rainy day is a windy day.
10. Roses are daisies.
C. Fill in the gaps with the correct degree of the adjectives in brackets.
Kilo: 2€ Kilo: 0,75€ Kilo: 1,15€ Kilo: 0,75€
1. The strawberries are (expensive) the bananas.
2. The pears are (expensive) the oranges.
3. The oranges are (cheap) the bananas.
4. The strawberries are (expensive) of all.
5. For me, the (tasty) fruit is the strawberry.
6. The pears are (juicy) the oranges.
7. Carla doesn't like pears. She thinks it's the (bad) fruit she has ever tasted.
8. Portuguese typical food is considered one of (good) in the world.
9. The pear is not (caloric) the banana.
10. The (heavy) orange in the world weighs 3,44kg.