Reflexive pronouns are used in three main situations:
1. When the subject and object are the same.
E.g. I hurt myself.
2. As the object of a preposition referring to the subject.
E.g. I bought a present for myself. / The man is talking to himself.
3. When you want to emphasize the subject.
E.g. I’ll do it myself. / They ate all the food themselves.
Choose the correct form to complete the sentences.
- The young man cut while he was learning fencing.
- “Have a nice stay and enjoy .”
- Sometimes famous people try to kill .
- I have been living by since I went to England.
- After the diving competition, Ann dried on the towel.
- “You are so weak that you have to force to eat” said the coach.
- I hope the team supporters behave after the game.
- We blamed for what happened during the race.
- Teenagers think they can look after .
- “We always enjoy when we are together”.
- “Please, Jeff behave ! You are not a little child anymore.”
- He was so in love that he decided to introduce to her at the party.
- “My mother is worried about my sister because she has been living by since last month.”
- Mia’s dog looked at in the mirror and started to bark.
- “I often talk to when I am alone”, says Mia.