PRESENT SIMPLE- CONTINUOUS- PAST SIMPLE- CONTINUOUS
What are they doing? (writing)
Present Simple vs Present Continuous
4 tenses revision
1. The neighbor’s dog is always barking at night.
2. Are you writing composition?
3. He is constantly talking. I wish he would shut up.
4. According to the information given in this graph the number of people addicted to smoking is decreasing.
5. They are not watching television right now.
6. You are learning for your exams this month.
7. You are not watching TV at the moment.
8. I am seeing my dentist tomorrow.
9. The number of the employees leaving the company after five years is increasing.
10. I am reading the book my cousin has lent me.
11. My cousin is living in Russia at the moment.
Link to this exercise from your website or blog: