INFINITIVE OF PURPOSE
REWRITE THESE SENTENCES USING THE INFINITIVE OF PURPOSE.
1. I'M GOING TO THE BANK BECAUSE I WANT TO GET SOME MONEY.
I'M GOING TO THE BANK TO GET SOME MONEY.
2. I WENT TO THE BEACH BECAUSE I WANTED TO SUNBATHE.
3. She went to the South because she wanted to visit her grandchildren.
4.They're going to study hard because they don't want to fail again.
5. The dog did all the tricks because it wanted to get the rewards.
6. Francis is going to Africa because he wants to go on a safari.
Other printables exercises
> Infinitive of purpose
If you have problems with this exercise, download flash player and quicktime.
Link to this exercise from your website or blog: