Directions: Read the following sentences and click on the best answer according the antonym
1. Today is a WARM day, said Karoline to Peter.
2. He is a STRONG man.
3. We are going to talk with our ENEMIES
4. Mr. Brown always makes EASY tests
5. His garden is very LARGE
6. OPEN the door, please!
7. In the trial the judge declared this person GUILTY of all the facts
8. The International Organizations are going to be in a TEMPORARY way in the country
9. How POVERTY is defined?
10. How you are going to JOIN these wires?, Said Ana to Pedro
11. He is HAPPY of being here.
12. My MOTHER is living in Guanacaste.