exercises > As.. as
SUPER ENGLISH VERBS! PART 1:GET - 1 PAGE GRAMMAR-GUIDE (top 10 uses of ´get´; ´get´ as a phrasal verb with meanings and examples and collocations with ´get´)
Name as Many Things as you Can in a Minute Vocabulary Game (Part 2 of 4)
Purpose Clauses (so/so that, to/in order to/so as to)
Time Clauses (when, while, after, before, until/till, as soon as, whenever, ever since, by the time)
Name as Many Things as you Can in a Minute Vocabulary Game (Part 1 of 4)
Rodrigo Zacara y el Espejo del Poder
Una fantástica historia llena de magia, aventuras, leyendas y misterios.
Recomendada a partir de 11 años.
Léela gratis en:
Touchstone Level 4 Course 13 Unit 2
Rewrite these sentences using comparatives
Example: Aurrera is less expensive than Comercial Mexicana.
1. Pepsi is less popular than Coke.
2. I use my cell phone 2 hours a day and I use my computer 2 hours a day.
I use my cell phone
I use the computer.
3. I have a one-week vacation every year, but I'd like to have more days.
I don't have
I'd like to.
4. The grammar in Touchstone 4 is difficult. The grammar in Touchstone 3 is also difficult.
The grammar in Touchstone 4
the grammar in Touchstone 3.
5. I used to play video games every day. Now I play video games only once a week
I don't play video games
I used to
Link to this exercise from your website or blog: