Polar bears live in the Arctic Circle, near the North Pole.
Polar bears stay warm in very cold temperatures because they
have a layer of fat, called blubber, and because they are covered
in two layers of fur. Polar bears are excellent swimmers and have
short claws to help them walk across ice and snow. Polar bears
mostly eat seals, but they will eat other arctic animals as well.
1. There are different kinds of bears.
2. Polar bears live near the Pole.
3. Polar bears keep warm because of the .
4. Polar bears are very good .
5. Polar bears eat seals and animals.
Grizzly bears can be found in Asia, Europe, and North America. Grizzly
bears like to eat plants, mammals and fish. They can run over thirty miles
per hour. Even though grizzly bears are very big and strong, their cubs
only weigh one pound when they are born.
II. CHOOSE THE RIGHT ANSWER.
1. We can find Glizzly bears in
2. Grizzly bears eat
3. This kind of bears can run over
4. Grizzly bears are
5. The baby bears weigh
The Giant Panda lives in China and has black and white fur.
This bear eats up to thirty pounds of bamboo every day. The Giant
Panda is an endangered animal because many of the forests where
they live have been destroyed. Many people work hard to protect
III. TICK THE RIGHT ANSWER.
1. Giant Pandas live in...
2. Pandas are...
blue and white.
black and white.
3. Pandas eat thirty pounds of bamboo...
4. This bears are ....... animals.
5. People work hard to ...... pandas.
* What's your favourite bear?
The Polar bear.
The Grizzly bear.
The Panda bear.
IV. FIND THESE WORDS.
polar bear, grizzly bear, giant panda, protect, endangered, big, strong, fur.