exercises > Paraphrasing Lower Intermediate
"CONNECTORS" - Grammar Guide for Upper Intermediate and Advanced students
Because, however, or, but, and, so, unless, although/even though, despite, and yet: Conjunctions and Connectors (2 pages, plus KEY)
Contrast Clauses (although/ even though, but/yet, however, in spite of/despite)
Connectors of Reason & Result, Purpose and Contrast - Rephrasing
LINKING WORDS EXERCISES (KEY AND B&W VERSION INCLUDED)
Rodrigo Zacara y el Espejo del Poder
Una fantástica historia llena de magia, aventuras, leyendas y misterios.
Recomendada a partir de 11 ańos.
Léela gratis en:
Y también en:
Paraphrasing lower intermediate level (third-fourth year level)
We were late. However, we decided to walk. (Despite)
She said she didn’t want to change her job.
She may change her mind. (
In spite of )
In spite of
Our neighbors’ party was so noisy that we couldn’t sleep. We didn’t complain, though. (However)
Our neighbors party
4. You must not chew gum in class. (allowed)
5. I think you 'd better get some medical advice (Should)
6.Our family went to the seaside every Sumer, but not any more. (used)
7. Tomorrow is Saturday! It is not necessary to get up early! (have)
It is Saturday tomorrow, I
8. There is someone at the door. Perhaps it is Susan. (may)
There is someone at the door it,
9. What about going to Pizza Express this afternoon? (shall)
10. "Please help me with the bags." She asked.
Link to this exercise from your website or blog: