exercises > Possessive Pronouns
PERSONAL PRONOUNS (SUBJECT-OBJECT) POSSESSIVE ADJECTIVES AND PRONOUNS
POSSESSIVE ADJECTIVE PRONOUN
MY SUPER BOOKMARKS PART 2! - FUNNY VOCABULARY AND GRAMMAR BOOKMARKS FOR YOUNG LEARNERS ( to be, to have; months of the year, irregular plurals,personal and possessive pronouns, farm animals) EDITABLE WITH B&W VIRSION!!!
POSSESSIVE ADJECTIVES / POSSESSIVE PRONOUNS
POSSESSIVE ADJECTIVES AND PRONOUNS (1-2)
Rodrigo Zacara y el Espejo del Poder
Una fantástica historia llena de magia, aventuras, leyendas y misterios.
Recomendada a partir de 11 años.
Léela gratis en:
tell who owns something. They can be:
in front of a noun without being followed by a noun
Exercise A Fill out the correct possessive pronoun!
1. I have a bike. It's
2. Mum and I have a boat. It's
3. The horse has an apple. It's
4. John and Max have a skateboard. It's
6. You have a dog. It's
7. Max and you have a dad. It's
Exercise B - Fill out the correct possessive pronoun!
1. I have a dog. That dog is
2. She has a cat. That cat is
3. We have a car. That car is
4. They have a bike. That bike is
5. He has a key. That key is
6. You have a hat. That hat is
Link to this exercise from your website or blog: