2. They ____friends, they _____best friends.
3. ___ it raining outside?____we need an umbrella? Yes, we_____.
4. _____you happy you passed the exam?Yes, I ____.
5. He _____ not/play hockey because he ___ /not a good player. _____you a good player? No, I____not.
6. ___John like pasta? Yes, he ____.
7. ____you play tennis? Yes, I____.
8. Where _____you live? _____you live in the city?
9. Mary____home at the moment. She__at work.
10. John__live in St. Hyacinthe.
11. you like to skate? I__, but my sister.
12. Theyat school. Theyat home.
13. your sister beautiful? Yes, she.
14. Whyyou like to go to school?
15. My motherat work right now.
Fill in the gap
- They____________(be/not) home they______(be) at their sons home.
- Where___________ (be) John? He ______(be)at the movies.
- ________you like sushi? No, I_____.
- _____(be)____you a generous person?
- ________your sister walk to school everyday. Yes, she_________.
- Mr. Fiend _________(not/work) on Sundays, but his wife____________.
- _________you always happy? Yes, I____.
- Ihappy to be here.
- Timalways at the club on the weekend.
- Who (not/walk) to school?
- Mary________(not study) history.
- Sue __________with her toys everyday.
- Ann___(now/ know) how to swim.
- Ann __(walk) in the park everyday.
- James ________(be/not) in a band.