Fill in the gaps with the right form of the verb TO BE:
1. Where you from?
2. How old you? How old your brother?
3. What your aunt's name?
4. I glad to see you! How you?
5. The dog in the garden.
6. Tom's parents travel agents.
7. your father a teacher? - No, he .
8. John a nice boy. I like him!
9. That book very interesting. Take this one!
10. The best seats 10$.
11. Rome the capital of Italy.
12. I hot! Open the window, please!
13. What the weather like today?
14. Tom and Bob good tennis players?
15. What your parents' address?