QUESTIONS Add Do or Does. Don't forget the capital letter
1. you like cats?
2. he drive to school?
3. they play tennis?
4. Amy like her brother?
5. Sue and Amy go to the same school?
6. she take her bag to school?
7. Mr Bean and the teddybear live in London?
SHORT ANSWERS Add the pronoun (I, he, she,they)
1. Does Mr Bean drink milk? No, doesn't.
2. Does Emmy do her homework? Yes, does.
3. Do Ben and Adam like girls? Yes, do
4. Do you speak English? Yes, do.
5. Does Mr Ringer speak French? No, doesn't.
SHORT ANSWERS Add do, don't does or doesn't
1. Do you like hamburgers? Yes I .
2. Does Mr Foster walk to school? No, he.
3. Do Mr Bean and the teddybear sleep in the wardrobe? No, they .
4. Does Mr Bean sleep in a bed? Yes, he .
5. Does Amy listen to music? Yes, she.
6. Do the teachers eat at school? No, they .
7. Does the boy ride a bike? No, he.
MIX IT Complete the sentences with the correct form of the verb
1. Adam (eat) hamburgers for dinner, but he (not/eat) cheesburgers for breakfast.
2. Ben and Adam (be) friends, but they (not/go) to the same school.
3. Amy (not/ like) maths. Her favourite subjects (be) French and English.
4. Susan learn French? No, she . She (learn) German.
5. Amy (not/ be) in the bathroom. She (not/ listen) to the radio. She (eat) cornflakes in the kichen. But, who (be) in the bathroom?
6. Ben and Adam live in Wimbledon? Yes, . .