1. I never go car as it has become too expensive.
2. She sometimes comes to work her car.
3. I saw Jane a car the other day.
4. They prefer going a bus as the bus stop is just opposite the school.
5. I came here bus.
6. I have never heard of anyone who comes to school his own bus.
7. Last time we were a plane, we had a very frightening experience.
8. It is funny but I think I spotted my granny going scooter.
9. We were late so we came to school a taxi.
10. Usually we do not go taxi as the school is only 10 minutes walk.
1. We left Riga and went car enjoying the splendid scenery.
2. The detective I hired followed him his car.
3. When we moved to our new house we had to carry all our belongings in a car.
4. They prefer going car as it is more comfortable than going a bus.
5. She was excited as it was her first time a tram.
6. My cousin wrote to us that she was coming train but it turned out that all the tickets had been sold and she was forced to go plane.
7. Last time we were a ferry, the storm broke out and we did not enjoy the voyage.
8. Many of my classmates come to school their personal scooter.
9. We had to pay extra $20 as we were late and came a taxi.
10. Many people prefer to go bus not car as it is cheaper.
1. He goes everywhere his car.
2. Children came to school bus.
3. Children came to school a bus.
4. They go to work train.
5. I usually have a nap while a train.
6. I like going taxi.
7. My sister on the other hand does not like going a taxi.
8. They spent unforgettable two weeks a ferry.