2) They often play basketball.
3) Mum washes up in the evenings.
5) Tiny seldom fetches the ball.
6) The disco finishes at 2 a.m.
7) Mother and father usually help me.
8) I clean my teeth twice a day.
9) The children always do their homework.
10) Ben misses the bus every morning.
- Change the following sentences into interrogative then give short answers according to the sign. Look at the examples. Be careful with ‘to be’ and ‘have got’. (yes: ; no: )
They dance a lot. Do they dance a lot? Yes, they do.
She swims fast. Does she swim fast? No, she doesn’t.
1) I am a doctor.
2) We have dinner at 6 o’clock.
3) Father often buys some food.
4) Mrs Canter always gives us a test.
5) Sam wants an ice-cream.
6) Henry sleeps in his bed.
7) Tom and Mary catch a cold easily.
8) Paul learns English.
9) It costs $20.
10) Tina makes the bed.
Created by Susan V. Toth