WHO....WHICH .....WHERE ???
A Complete the sentences with the correct relative pronoun.
1. The fish you like has been served
2. I am a teacher understands your problems.
3. The house is in the park is Paul´s.
4. are the photos we took in Australia?
5. I like students have a good sense of humour
6. I don´t like men are in love with their cars.
7. This is the country I live.
8. The tourist centre you are is very interesnting.
9. I am a woman believes in promises.
10. Those books are on the table, are mine.
11. The car _ was in the garage, was red.
12. The school I studied has been demolished.
13. The moon is a place I would like to go.
14. The school I studied was redecorated last year.
15. He likes things are exciting.
16. I love books have a nice end.
17. Sevilla is a city I feel relaxed.
18. The school is a place I enjoy
19. My sister prefers boys are tall
20. He plays sports are very dangerous.
21. I am a teacher likes playing games in class.
22. I read comics are funny
23. My father is a man enjoys cycling.
24. I eat salads have no tomatoes.
25. My friends watch films are about mystery.
26. Beach is a place I enjoy more.
27. Bed is I dream !!!
28. My girlfriend is a woman loves animals.
29. Your house is you feel better.
30. I teach children are special.
1. The book is on the table. It has a blue cover.
2. We visited the town. It lies at the source of the Danube.
3. David bought a camera. It was made in Japan.
4. Ann lost the money. It belonged to her uncle.
5. I know the girl. She is going out with my cousin.
6. Helen has a stamp collection. It has many rare stamps.
7. This is the date. Your book has to be read by then.
8. There was a man at the party. He was very tall.
9. We saw the palace. Louis XIV lived there.
10. I’d like you to meet Ann. She is my girlfriend.
Link to this exercise from your website or blog: