A. Match the job interview questions (1-5) with their answers (a-e)
1. How many jobs have you had a) I now have more responsibility
since leaving university?
and work longer hours.
2. Why have you changed jobs b) Well, I lead the sales team. I'm also
chairperson of a local business association.
3. What have you done that shows c) I wanted to earn more money.
d) Well, the boss in my last company
4. In what ways have your job
wasn't easy to work with.
since you joined the company?
e) I've worked for six companies.
5. Have you ever worked with
a difficult person?
B. Complete these interview questions using
the present perfect form of the verbs in brackets.
over the last five years?
2. What other jobs
(to apply) recently?
4. What kind of people
(to work) with?
5. What sort of bosses
from your other jobs?
7. What sort of problems
(to deal) with?
(to do) that shows your leadership?
present perfect exercises
> Job Interview
If you have problems with this exercise, download flash player and quicktime.
Link to this exercise from your website or blog: