A. Write in the correct form of the verbs in the passive voice (present or past simple).
1. In the USA, obesity (consider) a serious health problem.
2. Many years ago, fried fish (make) popular in the UK by the Portuguese.
3. Nowadays, children (teach) to eat healthily at school.
4. Tomatoes once (think) to be poisonous by the Italians.
5. fast food (sell) in Portuguese schools?
6. Bananas only (bring) to the British markets in the 20th century.
7. Smoking (not/ allow) in public facilities.
8. Last year, more than £3 billion (spend) in Indian restaurants in England.
9. Before Columbus got to America, potatoes (not/ grow) in Europe.
10. orange juice still (deliver) in the UK?
B. Complete the sentences with the passive voice of the verbs using modals.
1. Patricia (might / choose) to represent our school in Junior Parliament.
2. Many animal species (could / save) if humans weren't so selfish.
3. New galaxies (will / find) by new scientific instruments.
4. Sugary food (should / not / eat) by very young children.
5. Obesity (can / cure), but diets (must / not / disrespect).
6. Spanish (will / teach) in our school next year?
7. eating disorders (can / cause) by depression?
8. fat (should / abolish) from our diets?