A) Choose the correct answer
1. Danny and Rami in the USA.
2. Susan at 7 o'clock.
3. Aia a story once a month.
4. Cats milk.
5. The horse fast.
B) Write the verb in preset simple (positive or negative)
1. My brother chocolate. (like)
2. Rasha and Maya to school five days a week. (go)
3. Mom dinner every day. (not cook)
4. The queen in a palace. (live)
5. My little brother his face in the morning. (wash)
6. Rina sandals in the summer. (swim)
7. My friends computer games after school. (not play)
8. Dogs fast. (run)
9. Yasmien and Diana the house twice a week. (not clean)
10. The baby when he is hungry. (cry)
C) Write a question for each answer.
No, they don’t go to school.
The guards wear red coats.