Choose the correct answer. Only one answer is correct.
1. How are you?
A. I”m a student. B. Thank you very much
C. Very well, thank you D. I’m Lan.
My name’s Susan.
A. How’s your name? B. What’s your name?
B. How do you do? B. What you’re name?
3. Which word contains a different sound from the others?
A. bag B. cap
C. dad D. far
Hi, I’m Bob. Nice to meet you.
A. How old are you? B. How are you?
C. Hi, my name’s Mary D. I’m fine.
5. Mr. Trung is ________doctor.
A. the B. a
C. an D. –
6. Which word contains a different meaning?
A. good morning B. good afternoon
C. good evening D. good night
7. Good morning, children.
A. Good morning, Miss Angela
B. Very well, thank you. And you?
C. We’re fine, thank you.
He’s from London.
A. Where’s he from? B. What’s his job?
C. Who’s he? D. What’s his name?
9. ________ is Life Hospital?
It’s in the city center.
A. What B. Who
C. Where D. When
10. _______ Ted and Jack in Mrs. Anna’s class?
A. Is B. Are
C. Be D. Am
11. Are you doctors?
A. Yes, we’re B. Yes, they’re
C. Yes, I am D. Yes, we are
12. How old are you?
A. I’m thirteen B. I’m John
C. I’m fine, thanks D. I’m a student
13. Mark lives _______ Manchester.
A. in B. on
C. at D. under
14.What _______ these?
A. be B. am
C. is D. are
15. eight + six = _______ .
A. twelve B. thirteen
C. fourteen D. fifteen
16._______ are they?
They’re my classmates.
A.What B. Who
C. Why D. Where
17. Which verb adds_es in the third person?
A. teach B. eat
C. listen D. walk
18. Which word is the odd one out?
A. ten B. sixteen
C. eighteen D. third
19.Hello, Minh. _______ is Long.
A. This B. These
C. Those D. They
20. When you meet your friend at 3pm, you say :
A. Good morning B. Good afternoon
C. Good evening D. Goodnight