2. Last time the wood (chop) before it (deliver) to us.
3. An interesting event (discuss) on the radio now.
4. When I first (meet) him, he (ask) me how many friends I (have).
5. We (have) a party next week and we (already/invite) at least 20 people!
6. We (not/know) then that the car (take) to the garage.
7. The athlete (not/retire) unless he (win) the cup. This is what everybody thinks now.
8. The crop (gather) in by farmers in September or October.
9. They always (tests/check) by their teacher.
10. She (ask) if he (have) a good holiday.
Supply the correct form/tense of the verb
Do not use contracted forms such as don't/didn't/won't, etc. Use full forms only!