Connect the words with their definition.
to advise of ()
to compare ()
to queue ()
to ruin ()
to startle ()
a. a person who buys and sells
b. advertisement magazine
c. an Indian spice
d. foreign people
e. not real
f. noticeably, much
h. to forbid, especially officially
i. to look at the differences between two or more things
j. to sit or lie in the sun in order to make your skin darker
k. to spoil or destroy someone
l. to stand in line
m. to surprise
n. to warn about
choose the correct option.
1. This paintings are ___bansunbatheexcursionforeignersfakehostelInntrade__ they are not real.
2. In Yosemite National Park cars are __bannedallowedfakeforeignerssunbathe___ in order to avoid congestion and overcrowding.
3. I love to ____bannedtradereleasesunbath____ you know, to sit in the sun in order to make your skin darker
4. My school is planning a/an ____bannedtripsuntannedfake___ to Arenal Volcano, I want to go. I know it is a short trip, though.
5. Tourism is very important for Costa Rica`s economy, so that you can see lots of _____bannedforeignersfakesunbathe_______ from different countries
Link to this exercise from your website or blog: