Free Time Activies
A - Unscramble the words and find out the hobbies and free time activities.
1. DNARPAGLIGI 6. GGJINOG 11. LAYPGIN RTSAD
2. HPISNGOP 7. KSY RUGNSFI 12. NASYGMICTS
3. GNIHUNT 8. INGNOEAC 13. BLEAT NNITSE
4. MMIWINGS 9. SHECS 14. GNIDARW
5. CLYCGNI 10. GINSGIN 15. GHTSDRAU
B - Choose the right options. Two are correct.
1. Which of the following are extreme sports?
scuba diving kitesurfing sleeping surfing the net
2. Which of the following are indoor activities?
rock climbing darts horse riding karate
3. They are played between two teams and a ball is required.
diving running water polo basketball
4. Two of these are played on a board. Which?
draughts weightlifting chess skating
C - Read the descriptions and find out the activities/ sports.
1. I really enjoy looking for bargains.
2. It is played on a board with different shaped peaces, such as kings.
3. Jumping from a plane and floating slowly to the ground.
4. You need gloves, and poles to do it.
5. Trunks and a cap are required to practise it.
6. You cannot do this without oars.
D - Fin the ten hidden words.