A. Look at the pictures and finish the anecdotes with past continuous or the simple past of the verbs given.
1. A few weeks ago, when Justin Bieber (talk) to a fan, he (walk) into a glass door. He (not/look).
2. My friend and I (chat) on the bus, and we (not/pay) attention. Suddenly we realized the bus (arrive) at the final stop. We (miss) our stop.
3. Last week, a friend of mine (delete) all my files when she (use) my computer.
4. Last weekend, I (hurt) my foot when I (do) aerobics. I don't know exactly, but I just (fall). I felt embarrassed.
5. I (damage) my car yesterday evening. I (drive) home, and I (run) into a stop sign. Now I have to pay for the repairs.
6. The other day, when I (cross) the street, a car (hit) me. I (talk) on the phone.