exercises > Shopping
"Shopping - Do you like it or hate it?" ( a 90-minute class) - Reading comprehension + writing for Intermediate or Upper elementary students
Shopping around town
SHOPS - Where can I buy?
I LOVE GOING SHOPPING
"Let´s go Shopping!" - Reading + Writing + Speaking activity for Upper elementary and Intermediate students
Match these words to the definitions. Use the dictionary, if necessary.
afford bargain cash cashier changing room checkout credit/debit card
discount gift queue receipt shelves trolley refund
1. A small plastic card that you use to buy tickets.
2. The person who takes the money in a shop
3. Money in the from of notes and coins
4. The place where you pay in a supermarket of a big shop
5. The place where you put the products in a shop, particularly in a supermarket
6. A line of people waiting, for example to pay in a shop
7. Have enough money to buy something
8. A reduction in the price of something
9. Something that you buy which is much cheaper than usual
10. Money that a shop gives you when you return a product that you don't want
11. Piece of paper that they give you to show that you've paid for something
12. A large container with wheels that you use to put products in, in a supermarket for example
13. A present
14. A place where you try clothes before you buy them
Link to this exercise from your website or blog: