1. We once got stuck in a for six hours.
2. He was killed in an while skiing.
3. She let the gentle cool her face.
4. A light was falling.
5. This year a severe has ruined the crops.
6. After the it took weeks for the water level to go down.
7. When I woke up this morning the ground was covered with
8. Many cars were damaged by during the storm.
9. They were not prepared for the heat of the tropical forest.
10. Betty is now approaching the coast of Florida.
11. It's been a very winter. We've only had a few truly cold days.
12. The sky was and a light rain began to fall.
13. You're soaked! Did you get caught in the ?
14. We could hear the rumble of in the distance.
15. If you have to drive in snow or , drastically reduce your speed.