exercises > Reported Speech - Present and Future
Reported Speech - with explanation and exercises
GRAMMAR TEST - all tenses, conditionals,passive voice, reported speech, modals
Revision Present Past Future tenses table + conditionals modals and reported speech
Fortune Teller - Game to review Reported Speech - Past, Present and Future
A final exam for pre-intermediate sts
Rodrigo Zacara y el Espejo del Poder
Una fantástica historia llena de magia, aventuras, leyendas y misterios.
Recomendada a partir de 11 años.
Léela gratis en:
Y también en:
Reported Speech - Present and Future
Complete the table:
don't / doesn’t
can't / cannot
Choose the words that don't change in reported speech.
Change the following statements into reported speech.
1. Billy said: "Ruth listens to the radio every evening."
2. He said: "Mom is talking on the phone now."
3. The girls: "We don't understand this article."
The girls said
4. Julie told me: "These newspapers are boring."
Julie told me
5. Annie said: "Maggie is my best friend."
6. My grandparents told me: "We can't read without our glasses."
My grandparents told me
7. The publicist told the reporters: "Lady Gaga doesn't want to be disturbed by the paparazzi."
The publicist told the reporters
8. Jimmy said: "I'll go online tomorrow."
9. Jimmy's parents said: "You won't go swimming next weekend."
Jimmy's parents said
10. Sarah said: "I can stay here."
Change the following questions into reported speech.
1. Mary asked Bruno: "Do you know my sister?"
Mary asked Bruno
2. She asked him: "Where does Jill go to school?"
She asked him
3. He asked her: "Are you studying to be a journalist?"
He asked her
4. Sheila wanted to know: "Who is the cover girl?"
Sheila wanted to know
Link to this exercise from your website or blog: