Use IS,AM,ARE,HAS OR HAVE to complete the practice bellow.
1) The lady really tall.
2) I a student in Montecito School.
3) Randall brown hair.
4) She blue eyes.
5) Maria and Pablo the same hair color.
6) I taller than Sofia
7)Pedro a chubby guy.
8) Grace a thin person.
9) Esteban and Paul long hair.
10) Carmen short and red hair.
Multiple Choice: Choose the correct answer
1) Stephen has _____ eyes.
2) Pancracio ____ a _____ person.
Are Red hair
3) Mario ___ a chef, he _____.
Are / is fat
is / is thin
Am / is tall
4) The clown has _____ hair.
5) Rudolf has a lot of _____.
6) This couple ________.
7) Marco has his face realy _____.
8) The car is an ____ model.
9) The weight is very _____.
10) The diamond ____ the ______ rock.
Selection: Choose the correct alternative according to the context.
1) If somebody is small, it is not going to be FatHandsomeTall
2) If somebody is ugly, it is not going to be handsomethinsmall
3) If somebody is blond, it is not going to be fatbrunnetteskinny
4) If somebody is old, it is not going to be uglyyoungfat
5) If somebody has curly her, it is not going to hasbrownquitestraight
6)If somebody is married, it is not going to be cleansinglechubby
7) If somebody is rich, it is not going to be pooroldbold
8) If something is heavy, it is not going to be smalllighttight
9) If something is new, it is not going to be crookednoisyold
10) If something is full, it is not going to be emptyclosedirty
Identification: Complete the blank space, according to the image.
1) Rafael is a person.
Link to this exercise from your website or blog: