HAVE TO / HAS TO
· “Have to” is used to express obligation (when something is necessary).
· Has to is used with he, she, it (in affirmative sentences)
· Don’t have to is used with I, you, we, they (in negative sentences)
· Doesn’t have to is used with he, she, it (in negative sentences)
· For questions we use “do / does + subject + have to"
· We use “had to” to express obligation in the past
Fill in the gaps using “have to”, “has to”, “don’t have to”, “doesn’t have to”
Say whether these sentences are in present or past
Link to this exercise from your website or blog: